Siem Reap Golf Package
Siem Reap is a small former French colonial town that has been visited by foreigners mainly to see the 1000 year old cradle of Khmer civilization and the Temples of Angkor Wat. Up until 10 years ago, golf was unheard of in Cambodia, but it was only a matter of time until golf took off. Now Siem Reap is home to three international standard 18-hole golf courses each with their own variety and challenges for everyone from amateurs to professionals. In addition, the temples of Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, continue to be a sight to behold for all visitors. Present day Siem Reap is a peaceful town that has retained the style of its former French colony heritage and mixed it with indigenous cultural charm to completely redevelop itself and regain its proud title as The Pearl of Asia. Be one of the first to golf in Cambodia while visiting Angkor Wat. In between sightseeing, you will have time to relax and play at the three golf courses in Seam Reap.
Day 1: Arrival, transfer to hotel
Day 2: Golf at Phokeethra Country Club (home of the Asian Tour's Johnnie Walker Cambodian Open) including cart
Day 3: Golf at Angkor Golf Resort (challenging and well maintained Nick Faldo design) including caddie
Day 4: Golf at Siem Reap Booyoung Country Club (well-maintained layout with wide fairways) including cart; Transfer to airport, departure
- 3 rounds of golf in Siem Reap
- 3 nights' accommodation at the 4 star Prince D' Angkor Hotel & Spa
- Daily breakfast
- One caddie per golfer at each golf course (caddie fees included but not caddie tips)
- Golf carts where mentioned in the itinerary
- All airport, land, and golf course transfers
- All transfers by private VIP high top touring van or sedan
- Daily drinking water
- 24/7 golf hotline staffed by knowledgeable service personnel
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- All taxes and compulsory service charges
Airfare including airport taxes Rs: 35,000/- approximately on Malaysian Airlines.
Cambodia visa on Arrival – 30$ USD Fees payable at the Airport.
Cost per person based on min 2 golfers (in USD):
01 Jan – 31 Mar
01 Apr – 31 Oct
Twin Share Single Room
Twin Share Single Room
Subject to hotel and golf course availabilities.
- Submitted On : 30 Jul 2016